Designed exclusively for publishers, SMART(Standards Mapping and
Assessment Resource Tool) is a series of web-enabled, interactive databases
that navigate the universe of state standards and relate them to one another.
SMART represents a powerful productivity tool for research, planning,
and the development of standards-based curricula, assessments, and correlations.
SMART has the following potential applications:
- Streamline product development efforts to address the standards of
many states at once, reducing product customization costs and time frame.
- Simplify gap analysis when deciding which curriculum assets to leverage
for multiple markets.
- Guide the development of assessment items to ensure the widest, most
cost-efficient state coverage in the least amount of time.
- Illustrate the relationships between existing print and electronic
assets to guide decision making for developing relationships between
and among products.
- Correlate products, pre- and post-development, to a variety of state
standards simultaneously to minimize cost and time investments.
- Reduce time spent researching the standards and assessments for multiple
states in multiple subject areas and grade levels.
To find out more or to set up a demonstration, contact General Manager Ron Reed at 512/328-7007 x161 or
home | about
PRG | services | experience
| resources | contact
site map | employment
Education Industry Info