We use freelancers for both curriculum development and production. On
the curriculum development, alignment, and assessment side, we look for
people who have
- experience writing K-12 curricula/assessments and correlating academic
standards for reading/language arts, mathematics, science, social studies,
world languages, and technology.
- an appropriate educational background with a specialization in specific
- developed educational content, especially for other publishers.
- taught in K-12 classrooms.
Our Art, Design & Production Department looks for freelancers with their
own office equipped with the versions of software that we are using on
specific projects. We look for people with a background and proficiency
- graphic design and page composition.
- education or training in graphic arts or related experience, especially
in the educational publishing industry.
- software, which may include QuarkXPress, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator,
and Adobe Acrobat.
home | about PRG | services | experience
| resources | contact
site map | employment